HELLO! WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN LUTHER?
Check for open positions and introduce yourself.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Creative Strategist for our headquarter in Rome, who is knowledgable of the communication dynamics at the heart of brand activation and promotion activities. We are seeking a hybrid resource capable of creating and presenting a concept and a performing creative strategy for our clients. The individual must be capable of autonomously keeping up to date with both online and offline market trends, organizing them within a cross channel communication strategy that reflects the clientʼs objectives. Curiosity, a good degree of initiative, knowledge of updated engagement dynamics for B2B and B2C, excellent writing and idea exposition skills are all required.
- Brand and reference market analysis
- Research of trends and benchmark definition
- Competitor analysis and definition of target and personas
- Capacity to draft an integrated communication plan
- Creation of the creative concept
- Definition of the storytelling and copywriting
- Creation and development of B2B and B2C engagement and promotion activities
- Knowledge of main social channels and new media
- Knowledge of the world of events
- Capacity to autonomously build a presentation document
- Coordination and teambuilding skills
- At least 3 yearsʼ experience as a Strategist / Creative Strategist within a company or communication/advertising agency
- If you believe you have many of the above skills but have never worked in an agency or havenʼt enough experience, donʼt lose heart, you may in any case be the right person for our team
- English language required
What we offer
By being part of our team, you will be able to bring forth your own ideas in an independent environment where quality is prized more than quantity and creative thought is valued at the same level as the results obtained.
To apply, send us your resume and portfolio.
We will only communicate with the candidates selected for an interview.